Saturday, March 5, 2016

half of the people are nuts

Yesterday I was at the grocery store. I parked way back in the parking lot, one space over from the last car, an employee car. I need the exercise of walking and the lot was mostly empty. Some Arab comes along before I could even get out of the car and pushes his big old luxury car into a tiny space that his door could not open, nor could mine. I had to move to get out myself. Nuts I say, for the lack of a better term.

Now I know that Socrates said that people do wrong out of ignorance, but I doubt that often. Some do wrong for quick profit, and some do wrong for there enjoyment. In my mind the Arab is one of those, just to make others life difficult. How can one respect them when they are unable to fit into considerate society that we have in Canada?  At best they are ignorant.

All I can say is expect considerable blow back against Trudeau for that decision. We were already overpopulated here. Oh well, government shit happens.

I am coming to hate people.

Respect, truth, non-violence, moderate compassion, and moderation in self control.... But what do I know?     

No comments:

Post a Comment