Friday, November 10, 2017

People change and not for the better

How has the internet changed the people who I deal with an how has it changed me?

Should I have any communications with people who are negative toward me? Not likely.

The internet has been the root cause of me becoming more negative toward goofy ideas. At the same time, I see others dismissing sound reasoning and truth as "just something off the internet", without taking the time to examine the case.

There is little real science on the internet, most of the science is sensationalism. The expectations seems to be those areas where the "science is wrong", and the voices crying in the wilderness are all over the internet. Food Science, and some areas of medical treatments, Statins, for example.

And yet the interned is unable to provide a solution for the problems of the world or obesity, which we know is a psychological issue. It stimulates descent, distribution, as we say in the Arab Spring uprisings, and with the US identity politics issue. Be aware if this thing we have created, and the evil it can bring upon us.

First I need to deal with myself. as my biases have changed which tints my view of everything. I am still abrupt, and will not associate with those who's views are different than mine much of the time. This leaves me alone, but not isolated, as I once was. I do not wish to be around people who criticize, condemn me for stating the obvious; obvious to me anyway. I am a nasty person, oh well, you will just need to live with that. The evil internet allow us to rub shoulders with many more people, at least with the ideas that they are promoting.

Facebook is not for me, (not to say that I do not occasionally look) but it is the only way to keep track of the relatives; but do I need to track them; it does not feel right; it is more like stocking; they do not contact me; why should I care to track them. Any of my comments seem to draw flack, so it may be time to stop all outgoing relative contact, after all I am atheist and they are mostly raving religious or have other goofy ideas.

I think I should go shoot something.






No comments:

Post a Comment