Friday, December 29, 2017

Strength of Reaction

Why do I react so strongly to the "Religious", strongly negative that is.

I wasted years of my life. Believing the bullshit of the religious. I went many years between when I did not believe, but had not yet rejected all that believe, and then I completely rejected belief. I will not waste any more of my time with it. They have no evidence of a god ever, but have a lot evidence that their ancestors believed in gods. That is not evidence of a god. They wasted my time, and caused me untold stress, guilt, goofy thinking all by misleading me. It never occurred to me that my ancestors were dupes, as they had been duped. It is each man for himself, and those who follow him, until they do not.

I will express gratitude for being allowed to live, or toward others for going before; there life was their reward, just as my life is to me. I will not express gratitude to those who mislead me, or those organizations. This leaves me alone, as I actually have always been, without real support, but with mouthed support by a few.

There is a gap between theists and atheists, and since the theists are wrong, it can only be bridged by the theist examining reality. We live is wondrous times, do we not. The truth is the the way out of this, and understanding the problem is the first step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment