Saturday, December 24, 2016

US Customs


the day after festivus, -15C, light snow....and not enough snow on the ground to cover plowed field.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/affinity/2016/12/24/just-give-us-your-life-history-please/ 

Does this mean that those of us who have spoken out against the Trump idiot are not going be allowed into the US now after January? Although I no longer have a current Canadian passport just because I never bothered to renew it when it expired back whenever that was, some time in the future, I may have changed my mind. Or is the US going to take a bigger dislike of atheists, and consider us potential terrorists, when in general the religious are much easier to radicalize for there lack of rational thoughts.

I do not plan to go south for the winter either, as I could not take my dog, who is more important to me than a lot of people. Oh well, that says where my proprieties are at.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/12/24/christian-columnist-is-furious-that-someone-quoted-him-as-saying-oh-god/

So could an atheist could use "Oh god" as an expletive or Oh g0d as an explanative? but how would one pronounce g0d? gzerod?

Enough foolishness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment